Sunday, March 27, 2005

How To Become An Instant Painter With Your Digital Camera

I took this photo with a Sony DSC-S75 Digital Camera

on Maple Avenue last Thursday morning and I wondered if there was a piece of software out on the Internet that could turn the photo into a painting!.


Well sure enough I found such a tool and here is the one of the 16 Direct Paint options you can use. In this particular instance I used air brush.



The software is call Virtual Painter and you can download it here for a free demo.

If you like it,pay up the $55 for the stand alone version and that next digital photo you take may end up a great work of art!

I found VirtualPainter to be a lot of fun.

I am not associated with Virtual Painter in any way. Just sharing info about, what I think is a nice piece of fun software to use with your digital camera.

5 comments:

MP3 Doctor said...

Blogs are relatively new and entrepreneurs and corporations alike are just now starting to experiment with using them .
Very informative blog site bobd.

I have a cool digital cameras site. It pretty much covers cool digital cameras related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

DigitalCamera said...

Hey bobd, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here by accident while searching for something else, but nice blog..

If you got time , come visit my site, http://www.cool-digital-cameras.com. It pretty much covers digital cameras and similar stuff.

Den said...

Wow, I was just messing around and found your page!
Very nice.
If you are interested, go see my new digital camera related site.
It isnt anything fancy but you might still find something of interest.

DigitalCamera said...

Hi bobd, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my digital camera related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

MP3 Doctor said...

I just read your blog bobd, – very nice. I made myself a blog, I have a digital camera site. It pretty much covers digital camera related stuff. Check it out if you have the time.